"Sharing the love of Jesus with the next generation, from the heart of Downtown Mitchell".
OUR CORE VALUES
- Grow in love of God and Neighbor (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Reach new people (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Heal a broken world (Luke 4:16-21)
- Enhance our ministry to children and youth
- Empower people for service and ministry
- Encircle our community with small group ministries
- Expand our outreach using technology
- Enrich our worship experience to reach more people for God
C5 THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE
Come... as you are. (Matthew 4:18-20 & Luke 5:27-28)
Connect... with God and other people. (Matthew 22:37-40)
Care... for one another. (John 13:34-35 & Galatians 6:2)
Create... the kingdom together. (Matthew 11-9 & Luke 17:20-21)
Celebrate... what God is doing. (Judges 2:10)
SUNDAY WORSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Sunday Traditional... 8:30 am
Sunday School (all ages)… 9:45 am
Sunday Blended... 11:00 am
EAT . WORSHIP. GROW
Meal... 5:15 pm
Worship... 6:00 pm
Children's Activities (K-5th)… 6:00 pm
Gather... 6:45 pm
Worship... 7:00 pm
Activities and Small Groups... 7:30 pm
Dismiss... 8:00 pm
7:07 BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER
Almighty and Empowering God...
With humility and praise I come to you. My prayer is for your church, Downtown Mitchell First United Methodist, to be open to a new and empowering breakthrough of your vision and Spirit.
Fill each of us with hope and trust for your work to be accomplished in us and through us.
Make real in my life a willingness to release myself to your service.
Allow me to see any barriers in my heart or mind that block me from welcoming you and all people, into our church.
Finally... I ask that my eyes be opened to see the breakthroughs you have for this church. It is truly my prayer that our church be transformed.